ViSalus Sciences, co-founded by Ryan Blair, Blake Mallen and Nick Sarnicola, is a network marketing company that is focused on selling health and wellness products. Launched in the year 2005, the company specializes in providing life-transforming health benefits with the help of its products that support weight loss and fitness. Many ViSalus reviews will give you an insight into what the opportunity is all about.
According to many ViSalus reviews, the Michigan-based company has an array of products to help you optimize your health and well being. The product range includes Trim Slim Shape, Visuals Neuro, Mire-Pack Anti-aging and supplements. The most promoted program is the Body by Vi 90-day Challenge, which is a program aimed at helping you reduce your body fat percentage in a matter of 90 days and have toned muscles.
As a distributor of ViSalus products, you have four options to choose from when you take up the 90-day challenge as can be understood from ViSalus reviews. These options are:
* Balance Kit: Priced at $49, it is meant to help you begin your journey and give your body nutritional balance. It contains 30 servings of Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix that gives you balanced nutrition once in a day.
* Shape Kit: This kit costs $99 and consists of 60 servings of the mix so that you can give up two meals a day, but still have all the nutrition that you need through the two servings every day. You can start seeing results and shaping your body. You also get access to the companies Health Member website.
* Core Kit: The cost of the kit is $199. The kit is designed to support your lifestyle with a patented anti-aging and energy formula along with balanced nutrition and hydration.
* Transformation Kit: This kit is packed with nutritional products to help you achieve optimal results. It contains a 30-day supply of all that is required to transform your body. The kit costs $249.
Many Visalus reviews point out that these products are not meant to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Pregnant or lactating women and those on blood thinning medication should not have these products without consulting a physician.
If you consider it as a business opportunity, ViSalus reviews indicate that you can choose from one of the three options to become a distributor. These are:
* You can become a Basic Distributor for $49.
* If you opt for the Executive Success System (ESS), you have to pay $499 but you are provided with a lot of products.
* In case you opt for ESS Plus Extra Samples, you will have to invest $999.
As per many ViSalus reviews, the compensation plan offered by the company is not a binary one because everyone referred by you join your team immediately below you. There are as many as 8 ways to earn money. These include the retail discounts, fast start bonus, first start bonus, team bonus, weekly enrollee’s pool, BMW Bonus, leadership pool bonus and ambassador star bonus. The company’s website provides exhaustive information on all aspects of the business through video training modules.
The pros and cons indicated by most ViSalus reviews are as follows:
* Products, systems and leadership are all in place.
* There are more options to become a distributor.
* Money can be earned in many ways.
* Products can be used by all.
* Some people are of the opinion that benefits of the health products are exaggerated.
* Some people do not like the use of artificial sweetener Sucralose in the products.